WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR SOUTH LAKE TAHOE RENTAL PROPERTY
We offer a full range of South Lake Tahoe property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the South Lake Tahoe area. We are the premier choice of South Lake Tahoe Property Mangers.
With Imagine Property Management Services, you'll have the peace of mind of knowing that your property is being professionally managed to help realize the maximum potential of your investment. You can trust Imagine to be your South Lake Tahoe Property Management Company.
Whether you are an Owner that is looking for full service South Lake Tahoe property management, services to handle leasing, or assistance with vacant properties, Imagine Property Management Services can help.
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- Signage at each property
- Rental market analysis
- Company website with rental listing information slide show
- Resident Relations Comprehensive screening and selection of quality residents
- Preparing and executing rental agreements
- Move in/move out inspections and walk-thru
- Lease renewals and rent increases
- Lease enforcement, fines, and eviction management
- Rent and security deposit collection/management
- Monthly Owner disbursements via direct deposit
- Itemized monthly and annual account statements, making tax filing easy
- Owner, Resident, and vendor transaction management
- Regular site visits including site inspections
- Coordinating work to prepare for new residents
- Coordinate all interior/exterior repairs and maintenance
- Emergency services available
- Landscaping service available
- Property condition reports upon Resident move-in and move-out
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Thank you for visiting this website, and for considering Imagine Property Management Services. Please fill out the form below to email us a summary of your property management needs.
We offer South Lake Tahoe Property Management with Peace of Mind.
Imagine's focus on “best practices” is designed to deliver value added services to the most important people in our organization, our property owners and residents. We accomplish this by implementing the following:
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with our residents leading to the creation of value for our owners, community, and company.
- Find innovative ways to control costs while increasing our client's property value and maintaining the highest level in resident satisfaction and comfort.
- A commitment to being the property management company of choice in every aspect of the industry we serve.
- "As landlords managing multiple properties for over 30 years, we made the decision to hire a management company. It has been a pleasure to work with Mary and her staff as they take care of the business part of managing rental properties. To know that potential tenants are screened and interviewed well has taken a load off of us".
- "Mary and her team at Imagine Property Services are the most charming and energetic people I have worked with. They know the rental market very well. I gave them the keys to a couple of investment properties I purchased a few years ago and haven't had to worry about a thing. These property managers take care of everything and do what they can to keep me as well as my tenants happy. To date I have never had an issue with finding a good tenant, getting rent on time, and having tenants needs met. I have recommended their services to many of my friends and associates. Their quote and my feeling is, "One should enjoy owning a rental property and not have to worry about the rental process". I strongly believe in their services and capabilities in choosing the right tenant and maintaining my rental units. With this being said, I would highly recommend the team at Imagine Property Management services."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How long will it take to rent my property?A: There is no guaranteed timeframe to rent a property, however, we make every effort to ensure a quick turnaround. We do market and advertise our properties via the internet on over 20 different websites that are "Rental Home" specific. We do also utilize yard signs and receive referrals from other Realtors and Property Managers. Pricing and condition of the property are vital to securing your next tenant in a timely manner.
Q: What if my tenant doesn't pay their rent?A: Rent is due on the first day of the month, we do extend a 3 day grace period. While most of our tenants pay their rent on time, there is occasionally a late paying tenant. Late fees will assess on the fourth day of the month. If payment is still not received we will serve a "3 Day Notice to Pay or Deliver Possession" to the tenant. Once the notice expires and no payment is received we can begin an eviction proceeding. Full evictions are very rare and can usually be avoided or eliminated through proper communication with the tenant.
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE AREA INFORMATION
Planning a trip can be fun and exciting especially with all the things to do in South Lake Tahoe. Whatever mood may strike you,
you can experience wakeboarding the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe or you can try to catch "the big one" on a year round fishing tour.
South Lake Tahoe winter activities are abundant and include skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and much, much more.
Lake Tahoe is beautiful all year round, but the changing gold, red, and yellow leaves of autumn are truly spectacular.
South Lake Tahoe is dotted with working studios and exhibiting galleries, though you’re just as likely to find local artists and crafters showing their work at one of the many festivals while the weather is warm.