WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR GRANITE BAY RENTAL PROPERTY
We offer a full range of Granite Bay property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the Granite Bay area. We are the premier choice of Granite Bay Property Mangers.
With Imagine Property Management Services, you'll have the peace of mind of knowing that your property is being professionally managed to help realize the maximum potential of your investment. You can trust Imagine to be your Granite Bay Property Management Company.
Whether you are an Owner that is looking for full service Granite Bay property management, services to handle leasing, or assistance with vacant properties, Imagine Property Management Services can help.
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- Signage at each property
- Rental market analysis
- Company website with rental listing information slide show
- Resident Relations Comprehensive screening and selection of quality residents
- Preparing and executing rental agreements
- Move in/move out inspections and walk-thru
- Lease renewals and rent increases
- Lease enforcement, fines, and eviction management
- Rent and security deposit collection/management
- Monthly Owner disbursements via direct deposit
- Itemized monthly and annual account statements, making tax filing easy
- Owner, Resident, and vendor transaction management
- Regular site visits including site inspections
- Coordinating work to prepare for new residents
- Coordinate all interior/exterior repairs and maintenance
- Emergency services available
- Landscaping service available
- Property condition reports upon Resident move-in and move-out
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Thank you for visiting this website, and for considering Imagine Property Management Services. Please fill out the form below to email us a summary of your property management needs.
We offer Granite Bay Property Management with Peace of Mind.
Imagine's focus on “best practices” is designed to deliver value added services to the most important people in our organization, our property owners and residents. We accomplish this by implementing the following:
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with our residents leading to the creation of value for our owners, community, and company.
- Find innovative ways to control costs while increasing our client's property value and maintaining the highest level in resident satisfaction and comfort.
- A commitment to being the property management company of choice in every aspect of the industry we serve.
- "As landlords managing multiple properties for over 30 years, we made the decision to hire a management company. It has been a pleasure to work with Mary and her staff as they take care of the business part of managing rental properties. To know that potential tenants are screened and interviewed well has taken a load off of us".
- "Mary and her team at Imagine Property Services are the most charming and energetic people I have worked with. They know the rental market very well. I gave them the keys to a couple of investment properties I purchased a few years ago and haven't had to worry about a thing. These property managers take care of everything and do what they can to keep me as well as my tenants happy. To date I have never had an issue with finding a good tenant, getting rent on time, and having tenants needs met. I have recommended their services to many of my friends and associates. Their quote and my feeling is, "One should enjoy owning a rental property and not have to worry about the rental process". I strongly believe in their services and capabilities in choosing the right tenant and maintaining my rental units. With this being said, I would highly recommend the team at Imagine Property Management services."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How long will it take to rent my property?A: There is no guaranteed timeframe to rent a property, however, we make every effort to ensure a quick turnaround. We do market and advertise our properties via the internet on over 20 different websites that are "Rental Home" specific. We do also utilize yard signs and receive referrals from other Realtors and Property Managers. Pricing and condition of the property are vital to securing your next tenant in a timely manner.
Q: What if my tenant doesn't pay their rent?A: Rent is due on the first day of the month, we do extend a 3 day grace period. While most of our tenants pay their rent on time, there is occasionally a late paying tenant. Late fees will assess on the fourth day of the month. If payment is still not received we will serve a "3 Day Notice to Pay or Deliver Possession" to the tenant. Once the notice expires and no payment is received we can begin an eviction proceeding. Full evictions are very rare and can usually be avoided or eliminated through proper communication with the tenant.
GRANITE BAY AREA INFORMATION
The unincorporated Placer County community of Granite Bay had a population of about 20,000 residents at the 2000 census and covers an area of approximately 25 square miles. It is situated on the north shore of Folsom Lake about 25 miles northeast of Sacramento on the eastern edge of the Sacramento Valley at the base of the Sierra foothills.
The community boasts of a very high quality of life due to it's great location, sound community plan, first rate schools, numerous churches, a low crime rate and excellent recreation opportunities. The community is home to some of the Sacramento areas finest and most exclusive homes.
Typically, summers are hot and dry, while winters are cool and rainy. Summers average high temperatures are about 95 degrees but with the usual cooling evening breezes average summer lows drop to about 60 degrees. Average temperatures in the winter range from highs of about 54 to lows near 40 degrees with an occasional frost. Annual rainfall averages near 25 inches per season, falling predominantly in the winter months.
The community was officially recognized as "Granite Bay" in 1987. As an unincorporated community, the Placer County Board of Supervisors is the local governing body, and a local Municipal Advisory Council provides input and advice to the Supervisors.